We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Take full advantage of beets now when they are in full, seasonal, because its properties are remarkable: it is rich in vitamin B, folic acid, manganese, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium, fiber, sulfur, copper, phosphorus. Beet juice helps with digestive disorders, anemia, lowering cholesterol, preventing colon cancer, dermatological conditions, high blood pressure, blood purification.
Beet salad "Paradise at home" & # 8211 I make it every weekend!
We present you a very delicious beet salad. Combined with boiled eggs and favorite cheese, it is very tasty, even to the liking of children. Experiment with your favorite ingredients or sauce and enjoy your loved ones with a simple but delicious salad. This will be very often requested by all family members.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the beets in a saucepan with water until ready. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
2. Boil the eggs in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Allow to cool and clean.
3. Peel the beets and cut them into cubes.
4. Cut boiled eggs and cheese into small cubes.
5. Mix the beets with the eggs and cheese. Match with mayonnaise and spices to taste. Stir. Garnish with grated cheese, canned peas, corn or greens.
Note: If desired, you can complete the salad with minced garlic, pickled cucumbers, chopped walnuts or mayonnaise with mustard.
Black pepper powder & # 8211 1 tip
Beetroot sauce with garlic and walnuts is very easy to prepare. Beets & # 8211 a vegetable is quite affordable both for the price and for the season. Walnuts give salad satiety and garlic clarity. You can salad with mayonnaise, cream and yogurt without sugar, according to your taste.
Beets can be prepared in advance. You can bake in the oven for 20 minutes, wrapped in foil. You can boil the beets in a microwave at 800 W for 6-8 minutes, drilling on the surface of the beets with a fork and placing the beets in a microwave, adding 2 tbsp. water and covering the top of the container with cling film. And you can simply boil beets in boiling water in a saucepan until cooked, 20-25 minutes.
Boiled and cooled beets are cleaned and rubbed with a medium grater. Spread the beets in a bowl.
Garlic pass through the press and add to the bowl of beets.
Let's salad it, add the black pepper.
We will postpone 3-4 whole halves of walnut to decorate a salad, the rest of the walnuts are crushed with mortar in a mortar. Add the nuts to the bowl until the rest of the ingredients.
Fill the salad with mayonnaise or yogurt. Mix the salad well with the dressing.
Beetroot juice with garlic and nuts is ready! Decorate the salad, if desired, with pieces of beets or halves of walnuts.
Healthy tuna salad with beets and walnuts
I like it the most simple and nutritious salads, and this delicious salad with tuna, beets and walnuts is one of them. You will fall in love with the combination of tuna, beets, crispy nuts and cheese. This healthy and tasty salad will delight you and grace you high in protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
Beetroot dishes they are perfect in a healthy diet. Because beets are rich in vitamins, minerals and have a high content of folic acid, it is incredibly beneficial to our body and health and strengthens our immune system, improving digestion. It is also a great source of nitrates and improves muscle regeneration, which is highly appreciated by athletes and active people.
In this salad you can use either cow's or goat's cheese - both are excellent, but if you use cow's cheese, you will get a more dietary salad version. In both cases you will benefit from the high protein content. This one healthy tuna salad is highly recommended as light dinner. You can serve it plain or with a slice of whole wheat bread. I recommend using pecans or regular nuts to get the perfect taste.
Preparation of ingredients
- Boil the beets in salted water for about an hour.
- During this time, the walnuts are broken and the walnut kernels are extracted.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- When the beets are boiled, drain the water, allow to cool a little, then peel.
Preparation of stuffed beets
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Cut the two ends as straight as possible. One end will be a support and at the other we will dig inside the beet, all around for a regular shape, leaving the walls about 1 cm thick. The easiest way to do this is with a spoon, it takes a little patience and meticulousness, the beets can break easily because it is already cooked.
- Fill each beet with chopped walnut kernels.
- Heat oil in a pan, add and lightly fry the onion.
- Add the remaining walnuts left after filling the beets.
- Pour the soup, thyme and the rest of the spices.
- Let it boil for about 5 minutes.
Bake the stuffed beets in the oven
- Place the stuffed beets in a Jena heat-resistant dish.
- Pour the onion sauce around, put the dish in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot sprinkled with lemon juice.
SANDWICH WITH CHEESE CREAM, RED BEET AND ROCKET
This sandwich is a healthy and extremely tasty one. It is easy to cook and can be prepared at any time of the year. I urge you to prepare this recipe, you will surely be pleasantly surprised by the variety of tastes that this sandwich offers you.
- 1 beetroot (large)
- 6 slices of homemade bread or roll
- 150 gr. - cheese cream
- A handful of arugula
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Boil the beets for about 25 minutes or until soft.
- Remove the beets from the water and let them cool completely. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the arugula well under a stream of cold water, squeeze it and cut it in half.
- Grease 2 slices of bread with cream cheese. On one of them place the slices of beetroot and arugula, cover with the other greased slice. Do the same with the other ingredients.
- Heat the pan over medium heat.
- Put the sandwiches on the pan and brown them on both sides. Take them out of the pan, cut them in half and serve them with pleasure. Good appetite.
- For the homemade cream cheese: Put the (soft) cottage cheese in a bowl and rub it until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until you get a creamy and homogeneous consistency.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a picture of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Wet cake with chocolate and beetroot
These days I was very agitated, busy, I am very eager to show you my new project. Honestly, I am also very curious to see what it looks like! Come on, I made you curious, didn't I? Tomorrow or Saturday I hope to show you the surprise. Sooo it's not long, until another one let's be happy that today is March 1st, the first day of spring! I wish you a spring full of love, warmth and joy!
I can't believe how fast time passes, as if it was Christmas yesterday and now we are preparing for Easter! If I tell you that I have already made my plans for Easter, do you believe me? :))
And now let's go back to today's recipe! You know I love chocolate, but the combination of it and beetroot turned my back on me :)). It's a wet cake, with coffee aroma, extremely extremely good. Trust me and try it! It's my second time doing it and it's already addictive: P. The recipe belongs to David Lebovitz.
Preparation: prepare a cake tray, which you line with baking paper and grease with a little butter. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
Beets, I boiled it the night before. Wash it well and boil it in plenty of water for about 40 minutes. But you will notice when it is boiled, when the knife enters it easily. Let it cool well, clean it with a knife. For the cake, grate it on a small-mesh grater. Weigh as much as you need.
Melt the chocolate on a bain-marie. Add espresso and mix well. Cut the butter into small cubes, throw it on it and mix lightly with a spatula.
In a bowl, sift the cocoa, flour and baking powder.
While the chocolate is still warm, add the yolks and mix well until it becomes a cream. Add the grated beets to it as well.
Separately beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar. Add them over the chocolate cream, but do not mix much. Pour the dry mixture. Homogenize the composition.
Pour the composition into the pan and put it in the oven. Be careful not to exceed the baking time of the cake, it is preferable to keep the middle of the cake slightly unripe, so it stays moist and good.
Let it cool on a grill. When it is completely cooled, grease it with a layer of cream cheese (philadelphia) and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Spreads with baked beets and goat cheese
Crispy beets with baked beets and goat cheese are easy to make, nutritious and stand out through the combination of flavors and vivid, irresistible colors.
Start by wrapping the 3 medium beets in aluminum foil, washed well beforehand.
Put them on a tray and bake for approx. 45 minutes - 1 hour in the preheated oven at 185 & degC.
Meanwhile, prepare 40 g of Brazil nuts: cut them into small pieces, put them in a bowl and set them aside.
Using a fork, remove 130 g of goat cheese from the brine. Gently grind it with your fingers and set it aside on a plate.
After the beets are cooked, leave them to cool and peel them. Cut the 3 pieces into small cubes and place them in a deep plate.
Add 3-4 tablespoons of yogurt, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar over the chopped beets. Mix lightly.
Prepare the sandwiches. Add 1-2 tablespoons of beet, goat cheese, a little extra virgin organic olive oil, pepper, Brazil nuts and fresh dill leaves to each crispy bread.
Beet salad with nuts and cream cheese
We are not talking about the classic salad that you can put in the jar for the winter, but about a stylish variant with fennel and walnuts.
Wash the beets well, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and put it in a pan with a little water. Bake in a hot oven covered with aluminum foil. The beets will be ready after about 40 minutes, when you can easily insert a knife in the middle of it.
Meanwhile, mix in a bowl the cream cheese, lemon peel, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and half of the chopped chives. Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the mustard, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper and olive oil.
When the beets are cooked, take them out of the oven, let them cool, peel them and chop them into cubes. Mix the beets with the fennel, capers, the rest of the chives and the vinaigrette with the mustard. Sprinkle chopped walnuts and cream cheese dressing evenly before serving.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.