We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Once upon a time ... a beautiful cake like a princess and extraordinarily delicious that made a sensation on biucataras.ro :) .. I saw it for the first time at our serene Gabyta (thank you!) And then in turn at the greedy cooks:))) ...... how to resist them? :))))) I combined it with cranberries ... and it's really wonderful, although a little! :)))))!
- 500 gr sweet cheese
- 3 tablespoons gray
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- a pinch of salt
- a cup of candied cranberries
- vanilla powdered sugar for decoration
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Russian pie with cheese and cranberries:
It's easy and fast:
I mixed the cream with the semolina and left the mixture aside for 30 minutes.
I mixed the sweet cheese in the blender.
I mixed the eggs with the sugar until they doubled in volume and then I added the mixed cheese, salt powder, vanilla and semolina mixture,
I lined a tray with baking sheet (you can grease the tray with butter) and poured the composition. I put the candied cranberries on top.
I baked the cake at 180 degrees for a fixed 35 minutes, left it to cool and then powdered it with vanilla powdered sugar.
To prepare the dough, mix together the butter, sugar, flour, nutmeg and salt until a ball of dough is formed. Add the yolk and a tablespoon of cold water. Then chop the walnuts and mix gently until incorporated into the dough. Form a ball of dough, wrap it in cling film and leave it in the fridge for an hour.
Spread the cooled tart dough on a floured surface and spread it with the rolling pin, then place it carefully in a tart form with a detachable bottom. Prick it with a fork and put it back in the fridge for 30 minutes. If you have leftover dough, you can cut it into different shapes and place it on top of the last layer.
After 30 minutes, heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, cover the dough with aluminum foil greased with butter, and place the beans on top of the foil. Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the beans and foil and leave for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown and then let it cool completely.
To make the cream, combine sour cream, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla and mix them until it becomes a creamy mixture.
Then beat the whipped cream, add the cheese mixture and mix gently until the mixture is homogeneous, then pour the cream into the prepared crust.
For the topping, put the cranberries, brown sugar, orange juice and nutmeg in a low heat in a pot, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and leave it for another 20 minutes, until it thickens. Allow it to cool, then place it on top and spread it over the cream cheese.
The tart with cream cheese and cranberries is kept in the fridge until serving.
Appetizer pie with salted cheese and zucchini
Zucchini, it seems to me a tasteless, odorless, colorless vegetable, but it is too handy not to use it in various combinations such as this appetizer pie with salted cheese and zucchini.
I'm lucky to receive pumpkins from both my mother and mother-in-law, so I try to combine them in several ways so we can eat them.
This appetizer pie turned out delicious and needs to be repeated as soon as possible!
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 onion
- 200 gr salted cheese
- 100 gr sweet cheese (unsalted)
- 1 pack of puff pastry (450 gr)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons gray
- 1/2 dill connection
- 1 sprig of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon milk
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the ingredients for the appetizer pie with salted cheese and zucchini.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Mix the cheese with a little pepper and paprika, then add the zucchini and onion well drained of the juice that forms and mix everything.
Add 2 eggs + egg whites from the third, chopped dill and semolina and leave the composition in the fridge until the puff pastry thaws.
I used dough from Lidl, 450 gr package only from one sheet.
Assembly and baking Appetizer pie with salted cheese and zucchini.
Wallpaper a tart form with baking paper, then place the sheet of dough in it. Spread the cheese and zucchini composition over the puff pastry and fold the edges nicely over the filling.
Place the cherry tomato branch in the middle of the filling.
Mix the egg yolk with a little sweet milk and with a brush, grease the puff pastry folded over the filling, and sprinkle cumin seeds on top.
Put the pie in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
We portion the pie slightly warm, in fact it is good both warm and cold.
It is a delicious pie, a little spicy, salty and sour from cherry tomatoes.
Coulibiak & # 8211 Russian pie
Coulibiak & ndash Russian pie or Koulibiac, Coulibiac, & # 1082 & # 1091 & # 1083 & # 1077 & # 1073 & # 1103 & # 769 & # 1082 & # 1072 is a gastronomic delight in Russian cuisine, then taken over and spread by the French. Initially, coulibiak was a huge pie filled with salmon, rice, egg, and mushrooms, onions and other vegetables were added.
Taken over by the French, the recipe has undergone small changes, Coulibiak being made only with fish and vegetable filling, but the type of fish no longer matters. The most interesting aspect about the variety of this type of food is that the certified version is known as Koulibiak, transcribed in French style by the famous French chef, August Escoffier. He included the recipe in his book & bdquoLe guide culinaire & rdquo & ndash & a well-known book at the time.
Coulibiak & ndash Russian pie
Nowadays Coulibiak is very common on the tables of Russian families, but now it is just a big pie beautifully woven and filled with various ingredients. It is also prepared on an empty stomach, replacing milk with water and no more eggs are laid. Coulibiak is often cooked with minced meat, and on holidays, when the table is full of meat dishes, coulibiak is served with vegetables and no bread is added.
I propose the recipe for coulibiak with sauerkraut. It's a soft dough pie and delicious filling. It can be served at dinner as a main dish, as an appetizer or it can replace bread in soup.
Cheesecake with cranberries and orange & # 8211 keto diet
The cheesecake recipe with cranberries and orange is a suitable choice for a holiday or a family party. Recipes for diabetics presents below the necessary ingredients, preparation and nutritional values for a delicious cheesecake with cranberries and oranges.
This generous keto recipe for cheesecake with cranberries and orange has a light orange flavor and a generous amount of cardamom in the crust. The cranberry gel gives it a big festive air.
Total preparation time: one hour and 55 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 95 minutes.
Number of servings: 12.
Ingredients needed for cranberry and orange cheesecake:
For the crust:
- 6 tablespoons melted salted butter
- two cups of almond flour
- a quarter teaspoon of orange extract
- a teaspoon of orange peel
- half a teaspoon of cardamom.
For the cheese filling:
- four eggs
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- half a teaspoon of orange extract
- a teaspoon of orange peel
- a quarter cup of fresh cranberries
- 900 grams of cream cheese
- a cup and a half of erythritol
- a little salt.
For cranberry gel:
- a cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
- a cup of water
- a teaspoon of orange peel
- half a cup of granulated erythritol
- two teaspoons of gelatin
- a tablespoon of water.
Preparation for cheesecake with cranberries and orange:
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the melted salted butter with the almond flour, the orange extract, the orange peel and the cardamom in a bowl and mix well.
- Wallpaper a cheesecake tray about 25 inches long.
- Add the crust mixture to the pan and spread it evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
- Bake the crust for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, remove the crust from the oven and let it cool, but do not turn off the oven.
For the cream cheese filling:
- Mix eggs with vanilla, orange extract, orange peel and cranberries.
- Continue to mix until smooth.
- Add half the amount of cream cheese and continue to mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Continue with the rest of the cream cheese and mix.
- Then add the erythritol and salt.
- The mixture should be fine, with a slight tinge of pink due to the cranberries.
- When finished, add the resulting composition over the previously baked crust and evenly distribute the filling.
- Bake the cake at 160 degrees Celsius for 80 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for an hour with the door ajar to let the heat out.
- After an hour, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool for at least 6 hours before adding the cranberry gel.
For cranberry gel:
- Mix the cranberries with water, orange peel and granulated erythritol.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat to medium and leave on the stove for another five minutes.
- Using a fork, pass the cranberries until a paste is formed, DO NOT use the blender.
- Pass the paste made through a sieve and discard the solid part.
- Mix the gelatin as indicated on the package, then add it over the cranberry paste and mix until it has completely melted.
- Cool for an hour or until it has the consistency of a paste, not a liquid. Be careful not to harden too much. It must have the right consistency to be easily spread over the cheesecake.
- Spread the gel over the cake keeping about an inch away from the edge.
- Cool the cake again for another two hours. The total cooling time should be at least eight hours before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator for a maximum of five days or in the freezer for a maximum of three months.
Nutritional values for one serving:
Try our recipe for: Turkey steak.
For a personalized nutritional plan, access the link below:
Do you want the recipe in electronic format? Send us an email at [email protected], you pay a small fee and we send you the recipe in pdf format.
For FREE tutorials on diabetes and a healthy lifestyle you can follow our collaborating doctor's channel: Dr. Petrache.
For the latest information on diabetes and nutrition, visit the partner blog: Diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases.
Ingredients for the Chec eggplant recipe with cranberries and walnuts
- 200 g flour
- & frac14 teaspoon salt
- 10 egg whites
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 100 g of cranberries
- 100 g nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
How to prepare the Chec recipe from egg whites with cranberries and walnuts
The oven is preheated to 170 C.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour with the salt. Divide the sugar in 2 and mix half with the flour.
Whisk the egg whites with the mixer, 1 minute at low speed and then at high speed until the composition hardens a little, about 2 minutes. Add the remaining sugar and vanilla and mix on high speed for another 2 minutes.
the egg whites must be at room temperature and as fresh as possible to beat nicely.
Flour mixed with sugar is divided into 3 equal amounts and added one at a time to the egg white composition. Mix with a spatula, lightly, from bottom to top, until the composition is homogeneous.
Eggplant cake with cranberries and walnuts
Pour the composition into a cake pan, on the baking sheet to remove more easily. My tray is a small one, 10 x 20 cm and 5 cm high and I had to divide the quantity into 2. So I made 2 cakes.
Keep it in the oven for 35 minutes and then let it cool completely before cutting it.
it is preferable for the cake to cool evenly and I advise you to remove it from the tray immediately after removing it from the oven. Baking paper helps this a lot.
The recipe and the photos belong to Maria Pintean and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
Yogurt, lime and cranberry pie
I heard about this pie by chance and I immediately liked the idea, I admit that I don't think I would have ever thought of yogurt pie, but once I discovered it I really wanted to try it too, but of course in the variant mine, yogurt pie, lime and cranberries.
peel from a lime and juice from half
I took the pie sheets out of the freezer about an hour before I started working on the pie. I greased a tray with butter, I put in it about half of the sheets, greasing with butter every 3rd sheet.
In a bowl I whipped 9 egg whites, I added 8 yolks one by one over them (I kept the 9th yolk to grease the sheets on top).
I added lime peel, brown sugar, mixed well then added yogurt and mixed well.
The cranberries were soaked for about an hour in semi-sweet red wine, then I drained them well and incorporated them into the pie mixture.
Over the first layer of sheets I put the yogurt composition, then the rest of the sheets, also greasing with butter every 3rd sheet until I finished with all the sheets.
On top I greased the sheet with yolk, sprinkled brown sugar and baked the tray until the sheets were nicely browned and the yogurt filling hardened.
I put a damp towel on top of the tray and left it until the pie has cooled completely.
Delicious pie, I would never have thought to make, but now that I've tried I can't wait to make it but in other combinations and with a few more flavors.
Cheesecake, raisins and cranberries with vanilla sauce and berries ndash a recipe Ovidiu, Bobby and Adrian
- Separately place the berries on the fire with sugar until they turn into jam. Add a little water.
- Strain the resulting paste to remove the seeds and mix with some of the vanilla sauce
- Sprinkle a strip of powdered sugar on the plate
- Place a slice of pie on the sugar strip
- Place a few tablespoons of vanilla sauce on top
- The berry sauce is placed in a saucepan to be served as desired
- Garnish the plate with berries after inspiration
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Yogurt and urda pie
This delicious yogurt and urda pie recipe, is part of the recipes that once you try, you repeat them over and over again.
It is easy to prepare, with ingredients that everyone can afford and can be adapted to your liking.
Preferred flavors can be added, candied fruits can also be added, preferred. Even urda can be replaced with fresh cottage cheese.
I am lucky to take fresh urda from the country, very tasty, healthy and creamy.
Lately I've been making this pie almost weekly. It can also be prepared in the salty version, in which green dill or basil can be added.
It is delicious in both variants. I prefer the salty version, but mine prefer the sweet version.
I saw this yogurt and urda pie recipe on the blog Recipes of all kinds. I knew from the start that it would be to my family's liking, because they like cheese pies.
You can also find it on the blog Dobrogean Pie Recipe. That cheese and cream pie that was once in high demand.
In fact, you can find many more cheese pie recipes on the blog, both sweet and savory. I have highlighted the ones I particularly like.
You can also follow my recipes on the page Facebook, but I am waiting for you with culinary surprises and on Instagram and on Pinterest or Twitter.